I read the directions and made sure I followed them.I glued together two pieces of porcelain with a very thin layer of glue.

I held the pieces together and sealed it with the light all the way around. The glue did harden. The pieces stuck together however, when I applied a little pressure they pulled apart. This was a $10 dollar purchase and it isn't worth 10 cents.

Any Super glue is much better. When I first opened the package, there was glue all over the cap. I cleaned this up and found the cap would not seal off the glue. The bottle was not even close to being full.

I have used a lot of different glues and bonds.

Some that have to be mixed to activate them.For the amount of effort and get less than satisfactory results, this stuff is the worst.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of lazer bond usa adhesive from Lazer Bond Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Lazer Bond Usa to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazer Bond Usa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazer Bond Usa?

Comments