Product: Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
I use it for attaching mineral glass watch crystals into metal cases.Provided the surfaces are clean and close fitting, this product works beautifully. Several of the previous reviewers however appear to be using this product in situations for which it is unsuitable:...
3.3
Product
Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive
I liked
  • Product works for application
I didn't like
  • Room lighting during use causes the tube to clog
Reply to reviews
Lazer Bond USA U.S.A. yay right, when I got it the first thing I see on the box made in china. I used it on everything it says it's good for a plastic handle, saddle, glass fixture, even a handle on small box, did it hold, *** NO!!! this *** couldn't hold a piece of...

I am serious that "Gorrila Glue" does everything it says, & so much more Heck with that Lazer bond ***!

You have to watch out. China has a usa so they can say it's mad in the usa.

Gillett, Pennsylvania
Product
Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive
Reply to reviews

Lazer Bond Usa - Product is garbage!!!!

I have a very small piece of plastic that I used later bond on and it was flimsy and left my piece just as broke as it was .... I want my $20.00 refunded back to me!!!!

Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review

5.0
I Love Love it its no mess and it hold's really good even to glass i would recomend it and actually i do did to my roomates and they automatically Loved it too and want to purchase one right away !! Great idea Great Invention !!!

Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review

This product is a total disappointment! It did not work. It was a complete waste of gas and time to drive to the store to buy it! I want to be reimbursed!
Show
Telebrands - Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review from Luling, Louisiana
1/1

4.0
No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and now see photo