1.4K views
3.6

Received the product in about 5 days. It arrived in yesterday's mail.

I haven't even had a chance to try it when I get a phone call this morning, purportedly from the marketing outfit that brokered the deal. Now they want to send me a 'free' cubic zirconia necklace just for being a valued customer. Uh huh. ALSO included in the package will be another piece of jewelry priced at 60 bucks or so that I can keep and pay for or return.

Now get this, every month there will be another piece of freaking jewelry sent out for approval or return. AND -- here's the fun part --- they will use the Credit Card number given them for the glue.

As God is my witness, had I known my CC was going to be placed in this outfit's hands, I would have gladly stuck with duct tape for piecing stuff together. BUYERS BEWARE!

Reason of review: After-purchase hustle.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being telemarketed after the fact for a jewelry scheme.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 05, 2016.

Comments

Brunswick, Georgia, United States #1197547

Contact the bank the CC was issued by and have them close the card out and issue you a new card with a new CC number.

Plainwell, Michigan, United States #1187783

This off r r isn't the only one followed by the jewelry call. I purchased an Angry Momma microwave cleaner and got the same call. If I wanted tacky jewelry I would have ordered it!

Thats y i never use my main cc for purchasin things on the internet or over the fone..I would but another card to use for that