1.4K views
3.6

Received the product in about 5 days. It arrived in yesterday's mail.

I haven't even had a chance to try it when I get a phone call this morning, purportedly from the marketing outfit that brokered the deal. Now they want to send me a 'free' cubic zirconia necklace just for being a valued customer. Uh huh. ALSO included in the package will be another piece of jewelry priced at 60 bucks or so that I can keep and pay for or return.

Now get this, every month there will be another piece of freaking jewelry sent out for approval or return. AND -- here's the fun part --- they will use the Credit Card number given them for the glue.

As God is my witness, had I known my CC was going to be placed in this outfit's hands, I would have gladly stuck with duct tape for piecing stuff together. BUYERS BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience about "after-purchase hustle" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazer Bond Usa. The most disappointing about laser bond glue from Lazer Bond Usa was being telemarketed after the fact for a jewelry scheme Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazer Bond Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Lazer Bond Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments

Brunswick, Georgia, United States #1197547

Contact the bank the CC was issued by and have them close the card out and issue you a new card with a new CC number.

Plainwell, Michigan, United States #1187783

This off r r isn't the only one followed by the jewelry call. I purchased an Angry Momma microwave cleaner and got the same call. If I wanted tacky jewelry I would have ordered it!

Thats y i never use my main cc for purchasin things on the internet or over the fone..I would but another card to use for that