1.3K views

I ordered this Glue about three weeks ago. I just got a call today telling me they are going to ship me a necklace at a $50 value. They said,"If you don't want it, send it back and we will refund your money. It Told them, "DON'T SEND ME THE NECKLACE AND DON'T TAKE ANY MONEY FROM ME FOR THAT NECKLACE. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY ACCOUNT. I CAN'T AFFORD WHAT I DON'T WANT!

NOW WILL THEY? I DON'T KNOW I HAVE TO STRESS OVER IT. AND WHEN I DO SEND IT BACK, WILL I GET MY MONEY FOR WILL THEY PUSH ME MORE?

PUSHERS STAY AWAY

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazer Bond Usa. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $53 and wants Lazer Bond Usa to "don't push anyhing onto me and just send me what i ordered. nothing else".

The most disappointing in user's experience was pushing purchases and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazer Bond Usa laser bond glue for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1124119

on 3-8-16 at 9:30 am I got the same pitch about how they were giving me free earrings and sending me a $50 necklace .They said I could keep the earrings and send back the necklace if i didn't want to keep it etc. All this said in a few seconds and I.m telling them I don.t want any of it and then a dead phone now I have to worry this will wind up on my credit card. This call was 6:30 California time

Santa Rosa, California, United States #1122268

They just kept saying the same thing time after time. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH PUSHERS!